Little Green Sheep Twist Mattress for Ikea Junior Bed (160 x 70cm)
The Little Green Sheep Twist mattress is our best selling natural cot bed mattress, tried and tested winning countless awards over the past 8 years.
This 160x70x10 cm mattress will fit the Ikea Junior Bed Range and has a firm side that provides the optimal support for baby up to 12 months, as recommended by safe sleep experts. When your little ones becomes a playful toddler, you can simply twist the mattress for a more supple, comfy and durable support that will last for years to come.
- UK's Best Selling Natural Mattress
- Two types of support in one mattress:
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child, a softer medium-level support for extra comfort
- Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Luxury quilted Herringbone cotton cover
- 5-year guarantee
In Stock - Express Available.
3-5 days Standard.
- 160 x 70 x 10 cm mattress (To fit Ikea Junior Bed)
- Made from
- A layer of natural latex acts as a layer of memory foam and works with the Coconut Coir core to provide the correct progressive support for your toddler as they grow.
- The mattresses core is created from thousands of Coconut fibres blended together with Natural Latex to act as thousands of tiny springs, providing support and reducing pressure points.
- A comfort layer of Wool provides the firm support baby needs. Wool is also naturally temperature regulating, which is a huge benefit for newborns as they cannot regulate their own body temperature until they are 3 to 4 months old.
- Holding all these layers together is a luxury Herringbone cotton cover. The cover helps aid the breathability of the mattress and is soft against baby’s delicate skin.
Free Exchanges within 90 Days
Swap unwanted items with our no quibble guarantee.
5* Customer Service
Delivering a happy, stress free shopping experience.
Representing +500 Independent Brands
Shop our community of carefully sourced unique brands and artisans.
Partnering with brands who share our ethos to protect our planet.