Lorena Canals Air Washable Rug in Canyon Rose
Inspired by endless skies, deep oceans and incredible mountain peaks, our new home designs handmade from different techniques and vibrant colours bring the uniqueness to our Early Hours collection. Good for both floor and wall, these rugs will definitely add a chic bohemian look to any room. The mixture of different sewing techniques provides these designs of several textures and thicknesses, featuring stripes and fringes on a canvas simulating the sky, clouds and the early air.
Also they have an added bonus, they're totally machine washable at home. Meaning no matter how much dirt and grime your tribe are able to create this rug is always a quick 30ºc wash away from clean.
3-5 working days
Large: 170 x 244cm
Medium: 140 x 200cm
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
Free Exchanges within 90 Days
Swap unwanted items with our no quibble guarantee.
5* Customer Service
Delivering a happy, stress free shopping experience.
Representing +500 Independent Brands
Shop our community of carefully sourced unique brands and artisans.
Partnering with brands who share our ethos to protect our planet.