Lorena Canals Washable Rug Vintage Map
One of the latest in Lorena Canals collection, the Vintage Map washable rug from Lorena Canals. Perfect as a focal point for your floor or as a wall hanging, this rug features a world map design in soft, natural shades. Only natural dyes are used so it is safe even for the littlest ones in the house. Handmade by artisans, each rug is unique.
3-5 working days
Size: 140 x 200 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.