Trybike Wooden 4 in 1 Balance Bike / Trike
Four bikes in one. The most stylish and adaptable kids bike on the market. The Trybike 4 in 1 will develop with them as their need for speed grows. Each bike comes complete with everything you need to change go from a tricycle to a full balance bike for children up to six years-old.
The four stages:
1. Low Tricycle - offers young children lots of support to start their walking and riding skills. Ages - starting as early as 12 months up to approx. 2.5 years.
2. Low Bicycle - with a few simple steps, you can easily convert the low tricycle into a low bicycle. This is when the next stage of riding starts, learning how to balance. Ages - approx. 2 years up to around 4 years.
3. High Bicycle - simply turn over the frame and the seat can move up even higher. Create the highest wooden balance bike available: a 50 cm seat height. Even 5-year-old children will still enjoy the Trybike now. Ages - approx. 3.5 years up to around 6 years.
4. High Tricycle - the high tricycle is super fun for all children but also great for those kids who need a little extra help keeping their balance. Disabled children or children who find it difficult to balance will particularly benefit from this tricycle.
* easy exchangeable seat cover and chin guard so the next child can choose a different colour. (colours are optional)
* practical bag for extra parts comes standard with every bike
* seat with convenient hole for a light, a trailer or a safety cord
* seat that tilts backwards so rider position remains perfect
* easy to assemble or convert
For full details please see the spec page
3-5 working days in the UK
Seat height: seat adjustable from 27 cm to 50 cm, both the lowest and highest wooden balance bike in one
Weight: 5.5 kg as a tricycle 4.1 kg as a bicycle
Wheels: 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
Safety standards: Complies with European EN-71,CE and Australian/ New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 safety standards.
Regularly check that all parts are secure and undamaged. In particular, the seat, the wheel bolts and the steering mechanism bolts.
Wood is not suitable for storing outside, therefore our advice is: play outside and store inside.
Protect the wood of the Trybike with furniture polish, car wax or beeswax. In this way it will remain in a nice condition even longer.
Save the Trybike for your next child or pass it on to another child. That makes it truly sustainable.
The Trybike is the best balance bike for children with a disability or a less developed sense of balance.
No more training wheels for a pedal bike!
The step following the Trybike is learning how to ride a pedal bike. Without training wheels since your child will not need those when it started with a Trybike.
Any questions about the assembly? Watch these assembly videos.
Free Exchanges within 90 Days
Swap unwanted items with our no quibble guarantee.
5* Customer Service
Delivering a happy, stress free shopping experience.
Representing +500 Independent Brands
Shop our community of carefully sourced unique brands and artisans.
Partnering with brands who share our ethos to protect our planet.